2010 ALN Proposal Submission Checklist
Please compile all of the following information before submitting your proposal:
- Register at submission site with complete name, title, organization, address, phone and fax numbers, and e-mail address, and biographies of each presenter
- Presentation Abstract (25-50) words for inclusion in the conference program
- Presentation Description and Goals (up to 1000 words). Please provide a longer description of the presentation.
- For research presentations please including a brief, concise description of context, questions, methods, results, conclusions, and a discussion/interpretation.
- For presentations focused on practical applications, as appropriate, please describe the context, problem, approach, and results.
- Title of presentation (limit of 100 characters)
- Program track to which topic relates
- Areas of special interest addressed (if any): Diversity, Blended Learning, International Programs, Online Learning and Community Colleges, Open Educational Resources, Social Networking, K-12 Online Learning. Choose as many as apply. If none apply, you do not need to choose a special interest area
- Emphasis of presentation: practical application, research study, theory/conceptual framework
- Target audience: novice, intermediate, expert, or all
- Institutional level targeted: Course, Program/Degree, Institution
- Type of session (please choose a preferred and backup): individual presentation, group presentation, or poster session
- Media to be used and audiovisual equipment needed (if any). Note: The following standard audiovisual equipment will be provided in each room: data projector equipped with a universal VGA cable to accommodate both PC and Macintosh platforms, an Internet connection, and a screen. Overhead projectors and TV/VCR units will be made available upon request. (Note: Presenters should plan to provide their own computer equipment or other specialized equipment). There is a place on the submission form to indicate special A/V or media requirements which could result in extra fees.