If you have registered for the conference or have been accepted as a presenter, we encourage you to join us in networking before, during and after the event.
You are also encouraged to share your affiliation by displaying these badges in your emails, on your website, blog, or social profiles.
How to get started:
- Select the badge you would like to display. Badge displays will open in a new window.
- Save the badge to your computer by right clicking it and selecting 'SAVE IMAGE AS...'
- Share the badge on your website, blog, Linked In, Facebook or Twitter profile by uploading the image you saved.
To add to your email signature:
- Locate and review the signature editing options in your email system.
- Create a new signature or modify an existing one.
- Add the image to your signature using these tips.
- Outlook 2010
- Gmail and Outlook 2007: Use the image icon in the signature editing area.
- Mac Mail: To include an image with your signature, use Spotlight or Finder to locate the desired image, then drag and drop it to the desired location in the signature.
- Create a weblink from the image to http://sloanconsortium.org/conference/2012/et4online/welcome.
- Save your signature settings.