Conference pictures can be viewed here.
Save the Dates
22st Annual OLC International Conference
November 16-18, 2016 | Orlando, Florida | Walt Disney World Swan/Dolphin Resort
OLC Innovate 2016 - Innovations in Blended and Online Learning
April 20-22, 2016 | New Orleans, LA | Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
2012 ET4Online Selection Criteria
The following rubric will be used to evaluate all proposals in the refereed proposal review process.
- Do the title and abstract clearly describe the session?
- Is the proposed topic timely and/or appropriate?
- What are the session outcomes?
- Will this session positively contribute to the conference and to the field?
- Are the format and session type selected for the presentation the most appropriate to
- the topic and format of the presentation?
- Is the session designed to be interactive and engage the audience?
- Are you sharing research data or assessment information during the session?
- Relevance to the conference
- Audience Appeal
- Relevance to Research/Theory/Practice
If your proposal is accepted, you will be asked to:
- Register for the conference and pay the published fees
- Edit all materials used in your session
- Transmit your Power Point Slides, Handout (PDF files), data charts, and other