Submit a proposal to the Unconference by June 7.
Plan to Attend the Unconference July 9th.
Registration is currently open. Early Bird rates through May 20, 2013 (extended)
Watch the Recording of the Virtual Program Preview Webinar from May 15
Watch the Recording of the Onsite Preview Webinar from May 2
News You Can Use
Check out Sloan-C Institute's Blended Learning Mastery Series - Next session starts August 16, 2013.
Recordings from our 11/29/12 "Five Tips on How to Submit a Successful Conference Proposal"
Via Response is a cloud-based learner-engagement platform that leverages student’s mobile devices to deliver synchronous and asynchronous assessments, verifies content understanding, and provides analytics on progress towards student learning outcomes. Via Response provides instructors with advanced instructional design capabilities for any class configuration – traditional, hybrid, online or remote learners. With Via Response, instructors can engage learners on any device, from any location, at any time. Key features include:
• Mobile apps for smartphones, tablets, e-readers and laptops
• Blended suite of synchronous and asynchronous capabilities
• Detailed analytics to verify learner understanding/retention of content
• Case study, free text, math, image-based assessment tools
• Discussion/chat capabilities for real-time peer and instructor interaction
• Fast setup that takes 15mins or less with easy-to-use interface
• Seamless integration with learning management systems
• Data securely stored in the cloud – FERPA compliant