Missed the 2013 Blended conference? Purchase recorded sessions
Check out the Wrap-up page, including pictures from the conference
View the recordings of the Today's Campus interviews that were conducted at the conference
Download the new Sloan-C Conferences Mobile App!
- Available now in the Apple iTunes store for iPhone and iPad
- Available now in the Google Play store for Android
Watch the Recording of the Virtual Program Preview Webinar from May 15
Watch the Recording of the Onsite Preview Webinar from May 2
News You Can Use
Check out Sloan-C Institute's Blended Learning Mastery Series - Next session starts August 16, 2013.
Recordings from our 11/29/12 "Five Tips on How to Submit a Successful Conference Proposal"
Via Response is a cloud-based learner-engagement platform that leverages students’ mobile devices to deliver synchronous and asynchronous assessments, verifies content understanding, and provides analytics that track progress towards student learning outcomes. It offers instructors advanced instructional design capabilities for any class configuration – traditional, hybrid, online or remote. With Via Response, instructors can engage learners on any device, from any location, at any time.
Key features include:
• Mobile apps for smartphones, tablets, e-readers & laptops
• Blended suite of synchronous & asynchronous capabilities
• Detailed analytics to verify content comprehension
• Case study, free text, math & image-based assessment tools
• Discussion & chat capabilities for real-time peer & instructor interaction
• Fast setup & seamless integration with learning management systems
• Data securely stored in the cloud – FERPA compliant