Watch the Keynote Address
"What's That Coming Over the Hill? Digital Futures, Emerging Cultures, New Learning"
Steve Wheeler (Plymouth University, UK)
Silver Sponsor Today's Campus conducted several interviews onsite. Watch the recordings of these interviews.
Download the new Sloan-C Conferences Mobile App!
- Available now in the Apple iTunes store for iPhone and iPad
- Available now in the Google Play store for Android
New Workshop Just Announced: Designing a MOOC for Canvas Network
Check out our Special Events and What to Do in Las Vegas
Plan to stop by the book signing tables at the Welcome Reception Tues 5:30-7pm:
- Best Practices for Teaching with Emerging Technologies, authored by Michelle Pacansky-Brock, the 2013 "Launch Pad" Chair
- The Seven Futures of American Education: Improving Learning & Teaching in a Screen-Captured World, authored by John Sener
Best-in-Track Selections Announced - Read the Press Release
Plan to Attend the Unconference Sessions
Congratulations to our Launch Pad participants - be sure to visit them in the exhibit hall!
Related Articles & Press Releases:
- Launch Pad Finalists Announced for SLOAN-C Conference on Emerging Technologies
- Sloan-C Adds Ed-Tech Startups Showcase to Upcoming Emerging Technologies for Online Learning Conference
Have a position opening? Looking for a new position? Check out the new ET4Online Career Forum page.
Related Press Release:
- Sloan-C and Nevada State College Team Up to Bring ‘Career Forum’ to Emerging Technologies for Online Learning Conference
Watch the recording: Preview Webinar of the Virtual Program
Watch the recording: Preview Webinar of the Onsite Program
News You Can Use
Connected Minds, Emerging Cultures is authored by Steve Wheeler, our Keynote Speaker.
Check out Sloan-C Institute's Mobile Learning Mastery Series - Next session starts March 1, 2013.
Recordings from our 11/29/12 "Five Tips on How to Submit a Successful Conference Proposal"
Atomic Learning is dedicated to providing educational resources that allow instructors, staff, students, and learners of all ages to embrace technology.
An integral part of your faculty development program, a valuable help desk resource and a vital tool for course technology integration, Atomic Learning’s online training resources assures you can keep individuals both on and off campus up-to-date on current technology.
Atomic Learning provides over 16 million individuals in more than 45 countries worldwide with just-in-time technology training tools and resources for effective technology integration.
Learn more at www.AtomicLearning.com/highed.