Watch the Keynote Address
"What's That Coming Over the Hill? Digital Futures, Emerging Cultures, New Learning"
Steve Wheeler (Plymouth University, UK)
Silver Sponsor Today's Campus conducted several interviews onsite. Watch the recordings of these interviews.
Download the new Sloan-C Conferences Mobile App!
- Available now in the Apple iTunes store for iPhone and iPad
- Available now in the Google Play store for Android
New Workshop Just Announced: Designing a MOOC for Canvas Network
Check out our Special Events and What to Do in Las Vegas
Plan to stop by the book signing tables at the Welcome Reception Tues 5:30-7pm:
- Best Practices for Teaching with Emerging Technologies, authored by Michelle Pacansky-Brock, the 2013 "Launch Pad" Chair
- The Seven Futures of American Education: Improving Learning & Teaching in a Screen-Captured World, authored by John Sener
Best-in-Track Selections Announced - Read the Press Release
Plan to Attend the Unconference Sessions
Congratulations to our Launch Pad participants - be sure to visit them in the exhibit hall!
Related Articles & Press Releases:
- Launch Pad Finalists Announced for SLOAN-C Conference on Emerging Technologies
- Sloan-C Adds Ed-Tech Startups Showcase to Upcoming Emerging Technologies for Online Learning Conference
Have a position opening? Looking for a new position? Check out the new ET4Online Career Forum page.
Related Press Release:
- Sloan-C and Nevada State College Team Up to Bring ‘Career Forum’ to Emerging Technologies for Online Learning Conference
Watch the recording: Preview Webinar of the Virtual Program
Watch the recording: Preview Webinar of the Onsite Program
News You Can Use
Connected Minds, Emerging Cultures is authored by Steve Wheeler, our Keynote Speaker.
Check out Sloan-C Institute's Mobile Learning Mastery Series - Next session starts March 1, 2013.
Recordings from our 11/29/12 "Five Tips on How to Submit a Successful Conference Proposal"
Exhibitor and Sponsor Information Center
Join us as an exhibitor or sponsor for the 6th Annual International Symposium for Emerging Technologies for Online Learning
Early Bird Registration for Sponsors and Exhibitors has been extended to February 20, 2013.
Conference dates: April 9-11, 2013
Location: Planet Hollywood Resort - Las Vegas, Nevada
- Exhibit details and hours
- Exhibit floor plan
- Exhibit Prospectus
- Coast-to-Coast Sponsorship Opportunity
- Other Sponsorship Opportunities
- ET4Online Conference and Workshop - 2012 Attendee Fact Sheet
- Exhibit/sponsor registration contract
- Freeman exhibit management resources for exhibitors
- For our contracted Sponsors and Exhibitors: Sponsor/Exhibitor badges to promote and share your affiliation with the conference using social media, web and email badges.
Special Opportunity for Startups!
The 2013 Emerging Technologies Symposium for Online Learning is your opportunity to reach administrative leaders, faculty members, instructional designers and researchers interested in the technological aspects of online learning. Join us as an exhibitor and/or sponsor for this cutting edge, highly interactive conference!
Exhibit and sponsorship opportunities may be found in the exhibit prospectus. Key benefits include:
Exhibits will be located in the prime traffic area central to all session rooms, with email lab, a networking café, continental breakfasts and breaks, and the Poster and Welcome Reception strategically located in the exhibit area to enhance traffic to your booth.
Coast-to-Coast sponsors are guaranteed a presentation slot in the Vendor Showcase. Additional vendor showcase slots available are assigned first by sponsor level, then to exhibitors in the order contracts are received.
Increased visibility to potential clients before, during and after the conference through our Virtual Exhibit Hall.
Special benefits for a wide range of sponsorship opportunities.
Planning on attending all 3 Sloan Consortium conferences in 2013? Check out our Coast-to-Coast sponsorship for top-level benefits and exhibit status at the Emerging Technologies for Online Learning Symposium as well as at the Blended Learning Conference and Workshop (July 8-9, 2013 - Milwaukee, WI) and the Annual Sloan-C Conference on Online Learning (November 20-22, 2013 – Orlando). Download C2C contract (pdf)
For additional information, contact Patrick Wagner, Sloan Consortium Director of Conference Partnerships and Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-861-5560. We look forward to seeing you there!