About the Conference
This conference focuses on the technologies that drive online learning effectiveness, highlighting research, applications and best practices of important emerging technological tools. We encourage submissions related to instruction, networking, assessment, open educational resources, new media and support services.
Who Should Attend
This conference, which will provide the latest information on emerging technology applications for online learning, is geared to both experienced professionals and interested newcomers to online learning who hail from a variety of work sectors, including higher education, continuing education, business, government, health care, professional associations, and nonprofit organizations.
2011 Conference Video:
Information from the 2010 Symposium:
Attendee comments about the Symposium
Milton Chen, 2010 Plenary speaker, comments on his book "Education Nation."
- 7/15 Social Networking Webinar Recording | PPT Slides
- 6/22 Conference Preview (Virtual attendee option) Webinar Recording
- 6/15 Conference Preview (MERLOT sessions) Webinar Recording
- 5/18 Conference Preview (Moodle sessions) Webinar Recording
- 4/20 Conference Preview (Program content) Webinar Recording
2010 Conference overview video
|New! Take a virtual step into the Emerging Technologies for Online Learning symposium. This short video shares clips from the 2009 symposium and gives you a snapshot of the landscape of the upcoming 2010 event. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uxWZWZ9ag|