1. Where can I find further details about the conference?
For detailed information about the conference, please visit the 2011 program page.
If you have any questions that are not addressed on the Web site, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (781) 583-7561.
2. How do I register for the conference?
To register online, please visit the registration page and click on the “REGISTER NOW!” link. To register by phone, please call (781) 583-7561 during regular business hours.
3. Does the cost of the conference include accommodations? Where can I find details of location and accommodation options?
The registration fee does not include accommodations. All conference sessions will be held at The Fairmont San Jose, located in San Jose, California.
Rooms are available at The Fairmont San Jose for a special Sloan-C conference rate. Attendees must book their hotel room through the conference website or at the Marriott reservations number no later than Monday, June 28 in order to receive the discounted rate of $145.00 per night plus taxes. The special conference rate also applies for three days prior to and three days after the conclusion of the conference.
In order to book a room for the conference, please visit the Travel/Hotel page and click on the reservations link.
4. Will there be exhibits at the event? If so, what opportunities are available for exhibitors?
Space is available for exhibitors; an exhibit prospectus is on this website at http://sloanconsortium.org/conferences/2011/et4online/exhibitors. Questions on exhibit and sponsorship opportunities may be addressed to Christine Hinkley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Am I able to provide printed materials to be included in participant packages?
We are committed to going "green" and will not be providing conference bags. Most symposium materials will be made available online. There will be a table near the registration desk available for any extra handouts that presenters may have, as well as job advertisement fliers. However, we do encourage you to use the online conference repository to upload any handouts (rather than printing them) in order to be "green."
6. I am a Presenter, where do I get more information about preparing for my presentation?
Please visit our Presenter Resource Information page for detailed information to help you prepare for your presentation.