Blended Learning Mastery Series
The Blended Learning Mastery Series is a series of three workshops focusing on the research, teaching, and assessment of blended courses. Throughout each of the workshops, you will explore relevant research and use that research to help you design an effective blended learning environment. Each workshop is one week long and between each workshop there will be a three-week break to give you time to complete some self-guided research and reflect on your learning.
To learn more about the Blended Mastery Series Program Featuring the Facilitator Jenn Light review the Blended Webinar Recording.
Register for the Blended Mastery Series
Mastery Series Prices
- Price - $599 (includes all 3 workshops)
- College Pass Coupons may not be used.
Successful completion of the series results in a Recognition of Mastery in Blended Learning.
Note: Each workshop is one week long. Between each workshop there will be a three-week break to give you time to complete some self-guided research and reflect on your learning.
- Blended Learning I: Blended Learning Research & Design
Research in blended learning highlights important considerations for effective blended learning designs, including such things as course structure, strategies to improve student learning and satisfaction, and assessment methods. This workshop will provide the research foundation you will need to design an effective blended course, beginning with the blended course design you will develop in this workshop.
- Analyze research related to blended learning designs, student learning and satisfaction, and assessment
- Develop a blended course design plan with outcomes and objectives
- Blended Learning II: Blended Learning Assessment Techniques
Assessment and feedback are critical to learning; however, some assessment strategies are easier to implement online while others are more suited to the face-to-face environment. In this workshop, you will learn about a variety of assessment techniques and develop an effective assessment plan for your blended course.
- Analyze assessment strategies for their suitability for face-to-face or online use;
- Develop an assessment plan
- Blended Learning III: Blended Learning Teaching Techniques
In a blended course, teaching methods and learning activities for the face-to-face and online components need to be considered. In this workshop, you will learn about teaching methods and learning activities to improve student learning and increase student satisfaction and engagement. You will then apply that learning to the development a teaching unit for your blended course that includes face-to-face and online components.
- Analyze teaching methods and learning activities for use in either face-to-face or online settings
- Develop a teaching unit for your blended course that includes face-to-face and online components